F1

the old adage…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sbl on tour
    Participant

old adage, if it looks good….

in that case, ferrari are already one step ahead of their rivals!

Calum
    Participant

For real?

Dan Thorn
    Participant

If the old adage is true I’ll be amazed if any of this years cars can even move!

SteveMovieVoice
    Participant

The Ferrari is not the best looking car this year, early pics of the Mercedes indicate that it will look revolting. The Sauber is a nice car, but with a BMW rip off livery. Lotus looks good, but too much yellow has been sacrificed for sponsors. Renault looks decent but is messed up by the total. The only liveries im looking forward to now are Williams and HRT. Williams are tipped to go retro and HRT have a Hollywood designer on board. Now what if the HRT looked great, its unlikely itll be fast.w

BrawnGP
    Participant

I think the Mclaren will be the best looking car on the grid, no idea why, just have a feeling. Cars look ok so far, nothing amazing though and the Ferrari is ugly tbh.

Stephen Jones
    Participant

the renault looks nice

Dan Thorn
    Participant

Well the Mercedes is pretty gorgeous and the Williams looks alright so far. Red Bull and Toro Rosso aren’t bad either so perhaps it wont be the grid of mooses I first thought…

alilane4
    Participant

I think the Mercedes looks pretty nice. I don’t like the Sauber or the Renault (too dark on the track)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.