F1

Who are the worst drivers in Formula 1 history? and why

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Alonso
    Participant

the worsts drivers in Formula 1 history and why are the worst
    (FIXED)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fernando Alonso

Estesark
    Participant

@alonsomanso, when you’re starting a topic, please go into a little more detail in your opening post. Instead of just repeating the question, you could suggest some criteria to be used in making this judgement, or give your own personal opinion. Doing those things will encourage more people to respond.

Anyway. I think Yuji Ide is going to be a name that comes up a lot in this thread.

Slr
    Participant

Jean-Denis Délétraz clearly had no business being in Formula One.

James_mc
    Participant

Hmm always an interesting one. On pure factual information, only one has had their superlicence revoked…

Ricardo Rosset gets my vote. I seem to remember something involving reverse gear at Monaco? The classic however was the infamous first-corner pile-up of Spa ’98 when after the whole field has come to a standstill in a mess of carbon fiber, Rosset comes pootling through and smashes his car up too!

Alonso
    Participant

yes sorry for that, thanks @Estesark @James_mc i forgot that detail i am a noob on this yet or i was very distracted.

Kingshark
    Participant

The first name that comes up in my mind is Yuji Ide. I don’t remember any driver ever being forced out of F1 by the FIA. The dude got his super-licence taken away from him!

Fernando Alonso

The troll is strong with this one.

Alonso
    Participant

to me the worst driver in Formula 1 history was Al Pease and Yuji Ide.
    Victor “Al” Pease: Canadian driver, he drove in the Canadian GP one time (1969) for John Maryon. during the 1969 Canadian GP at Mosport Park he was DSQ for being too slow, !!yes too slow¡¡ maybe a fact was the heavy rain in that race but you cant drive in a track 69 km/h per lap. the DSQ happend when Ken Tyrrell made a scandal when Jackie Stewart almost crash with him.
    he had sucess but in the Canadian motorsport even he was inducted as a member of the Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame in 1998.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/alonsomanso/6962024674/in/photostream/ (Al Pearse)

about Yuji Ide everyone knows about him, but i leave this video when he drove in the Suzuka 1000km in 2006. is in Japanese but but I believe we can understand the images by themselves.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.