Best Driver: Lewis Hamilton
- Was the only driver able to take the fight to Vettel, and snatch the race lead from this weekend’s hot favourite for the race win.
Worst Driver: Michael Schumacher
- Squandered a fairly good qualifying position and ending up well outside of the points.
Best Team: McLaren
- Both cars were on pace, despite Button’s issue in qualifying. Other teams didn’t seem as on the ball as they were: RBR let Webber down, Ferrari botched Alonso’s pit-stop.
Worst Team: Mercedes
- Consensus is that the W03 is a dog of a car. You have Rosberg qualifying 17th, and Schumacher finishing the race 16th. They should not be running that low.
Best Overtake: Button on Raikkonen
- Expertly judged by both drivers, and accomplished in a clean, firm but fair fashion.
Best Funny-moment: The Pirelli stetsons. The hats were funny. I think.
Most Surprising Result: Button cleaving his way through the field in a very un-Button-like fashion. Never thought I would see such controlled aggression from him, and for the sake of McLaren’s 2013 campaign, I do hope he keeps it up.
Least Surprising Result: Sad to say, Schumacher slithering down the order
Special Mention to: Vettel, Alonso, Massa, Hulkenberg, Grosjean
Race Rating: 10/10
World Feed Rating: 9/10