F1

Webber 2012??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    australian
    Participant

Do most of you see him staying at RedBull? I thought he might be a shot at Ferrari for next year, although Massa seems to be keeping Alonso under control, so what other options are there for MW? Renault?? speaking of talk about Kubica’s 2012 return has slowed down, personally I dont see Kubica back until 2013… hope he is practising on his playstation. . . . . . .

Icthyes
    Participant

I don’t see any point in him going to another team. Carry on or go home.

Doance
    Participant

He better stay

australian
    Participant

so is the overall opinion that he “Will Be” at RedBull for 2012?

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

Do most of you see him staying at RedBull?

This is not the first time you’ve asked this question.

Nic Morley
    Participant

I hope he doesn’t retire. When was the last time 2 Aussies were racing together! :-) Also despite his age (35 later this year) he is still competing at a high standard. Red Bull would be stupid to get rid of him now anyway in my opinion.

I think it’s fair to say Vettel has the measue over him at the moment, and Webber is looking like a ‘Number 2 driver’ at the current time, which I imagine RBR would be wanting. Though he is still bringing in very stong points; after very strong drive’s to help for the WCC.

They could bring in someone like Hamilton but I doubt that would work very well. Can you imagine Vettel’s reaction once being flogged by Hamilton. Also I think Webber will come back stronger in the next few races. He is obviosuly still fast, great at over-taking, hungry for sucess and very competitive. So why retire if you have all those still with you? Unless of course he doesn’t wan’t to stay at RBR for some reason.

If he doesn’t stay with RBR, he will most likely retire. Unless of course Ferrari or some other top team offer him a drive; which i don’t see as happening. I doubt he would wan’t to go back to the mid field. Most of his career was wasted down there…

I think Redbull will give him another year. When I think about it, I can’t think of any better driver to be there; given the circumstances. If Redbull don’t offer him another contract I will be surprised. He is still at a good level deserving of competing at the front.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Apparently Massa will stay at Ferrari in 2012: http://www.motorsport.com/#/all/article/?s=1&i=2&id=404960

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

Luca di Montezemolo also claims that the only action in the races this year is in the pits.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.