F1

What do we agree on?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    glynh
    Participant

I was reading the news today about F1’s latest changes,or lack of, and it made me wonder if there’s anything that all of us fans agree on. Is there any one change that nearly everyone wants?

I would like extremely durable tyres that still go off a cliff,less run off, relaxed development rules, keep the current points and weekend format and bring back refuelling but there’s plenty who disagree with those.

The only thing that nearly everyone wants that I can think of is to change drs but no one can agree how.

WheelToWheel
    Participant

I am against the durable tyres as then we would have a race like Russia 2014, with zero on-track action. Less durable tyres adds a new variable or factor into the outcome of the race in the form of strategy which gives the smaller teams a chance to do better. I agree about most of the others. For DRS though, can they implement a change to make it like KERS and they have a limit where they can use it anywhere around the track

The biggest show of unanimity we’ve ever had in a poll was when double points was announced. 96% against!

Double points: One race, three races – or none?

GeeMac
    Participant

I think we all agree that tarmac runoff is evil. Other than that, I’m pretty sure we disagree on practically everything else which is no bad thing as it promotes healthy debate among fans.

glynh
    Participant

Yes, we’re a hard bunch to please but I suppose it’s better than no discussion.
    Double points is probably the most we’ll agree on anything, tarmac run off and drs come close.
    I agree with making drs like kers as my main issue in getting rid of it completely is the reduction in straight line speed we would have.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.