Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 7 hours, 39 minutes ago

F1 discussion

What if an F1 driver was caught with his trousers down?

This topic contains 30 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Girts Girts 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Girts
    Girts
    Participant

This is a really difficult question.

I don’t read tabloids but I also don’t ignore the news on drivers’ private lifes completely. For instance, I am interested to know whether my favourite driver has a girlfriend (or a boyfriend – now that would be something :D), when he is getting married or when his wife is expecting their first child. So I like to get to know something not only about Heikki Kovalainen but also about Kate Hyde and their relationship but normally I get this information from their own tweets or interviews.

If a driver that I like and respect was caught cheating his wife / partner… well, I admit that I would be disappointed. I certainly don’t think that ‘family’ is just an empty word and it’s terrible when a family falls apart like that. On the other hand, I would also be careful when judging him as it is simply impossible to know all the circumstances and make a judgement based just on the information from media.

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.