What if an F1 driver was caught with his trousers down?

This topic contains 30 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Girts Girts 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Girts

This is a really difficult question.

I don’t read tabloids but I also don’t ignore the news on drivers’ private lifes completely. For instance, I am interested to know whether my favourite driver has a girlfriend (or a boyfriend – now that would be something :D), when he is getting married or when his wife is expecting their first child. So I like to get to know something not only about Heikki Kovalainen but also about Kate Hyde and their relationship but normally I get this information from their own tweets or interviews.

If a driver that I like and respect was caught cheating his wife / partner… well, I admit that I would be disappointed. I certainly don’t think that ‘family’ is just an empty word and it’s terrible when a family falls apart like that. On the other hand, I would also be careful when judging him as it is simply impossible to know all the circumstances and make a judgement based just on the information from media.

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.