F1

What is Happening to Lewis Hamilton?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  raymondu999 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

raymondu999
    Participant

Yes, but how many times has that been said of a young bright candle that fizzled out?

mclaren
    Participant

Hamilton is just going through a rough phase, a talent like him won’t just fizzle out, trust me. He sooner or later will win a GP in his usual sensational style, and everyone will shut it and get over the topic

raymondu999
    Participant

I’m not talking about fizzling out to a Jacques Villeneuve style waste. But more of not winning another title, and not, as you say, producing his own era of domination

Anonymous

” will win a GP in his usual sensational style, and everyone will shut it and get over the topic”

He did in Germany and then made another daft error in Hungary so everyone started to wag tongues again.

Anonymous

Steph, I agree but the fact that he made “another daft error” say’s it all. Its such a shame as he can be spectacular to watch. What I would hate to see is the press hounding him so much that it has an even worse impact on him. If he driving an HRT nobody would really care so it would be rather nice if they all backed off and left him alone. I kind of think you can see behind his expression sometimes and he looks so troubled. He is young, with very little in the way of emotional life experience.

raymondu999
    Participant

Mind you; a year in HRT wouldn’t do him much harm; it might help him appreciate his McLaren better and not bust his front wing so often

raymondu999
    Participant

It’s become a full article now: http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2011/09/28/hamilton-2/

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.