F1

What went wrong with GP International?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lucas Wilson
    Participant

Heard that F1 magazine has ceased publication after literally not a long time. I saw it in the shops a few months ago and was tempted to buy it over F1 Racing. Was the market simply not big enough for 2?

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

lol, just remembered that one of the prediction championship prizes was a subscription, what will happen @keith collantine ?

@full-throttle-f1 Am looking into it, will let everyone know what the outcome is.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Does anyone buy magazines any more?

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

@ajokay

Yep :-)

I have subscription to EVO: http://www.evo.co.uk/

doodie111
    Participant

Any word/info on this? Am just reminded as an email message from the iTunes Store today telling me my auto-subscription for iPad is discontinued. There was correspondence from GPInternational at the time explaining that ‘subscribers will be contacted shortly with details of how subscriptions will be refunded’ but nothing has been communicated (or refunded) since.

Canderous
    Participant

I bought one issue and I thought it was really good, at least as good as f1 racing is. Maybe there isn’t a major publishing house backing it to make it worthwhile?

Ben Needham
    Participant

I actually get F1 Racing on subscription (annual Christmas present!) and I find it a really good magazine… nice light evening’s read. I have a pile of every copy since 2001 (and a few from before that) sat in my parents attic!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.