F1

Which drivers would you like to see in F1?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Boxcar Racer
    Participant

Felipe Nasr

AdrianMorse
    Participant

On the back of a successful weekend for Dutch motorsport, I’d like to see my compatriots Robin Frijns and Nyck de Vries in F1 (in a few years time, obviously). Also Will Power, the IndyCar road-course ace.

realracer

Jeff Gordon, Sebastien Loeb, Jason Plato, Dario Franchitti.

I’d love to have Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi in F1.

Boxcar Racer
    Participant

@realracer
    Valentino Rossi in F1, now that would be something!

Don
    Participant

Will Power would do quite well if he was with a decent team.

robk23
    Participant

I’ll agree that Will Power might do well in F1 with the right team.

@realracer Jason Plato? His strategy wouldn’t work in F1 (bumping everyone else off the road until he’s at the front).

Jake
    Participant

I would agree with Felipe Nasr. He’s impressed me so far this season in GP2, hopefully he can be further up with his team-mate later in the season.

One person I haven’t been impressed with so far is Esteban Gutierrez, so I’m not too bothered about seeing him there.

Finally, I would like to see Jason Plato, just because he comes off as incredibly arrogant and I would like to see him comprehensively beaten!

matt90
    Participant

I would have liked to see Rossi. Probably not now though. I think Wickens would be good. And Loeb would be interesting.

raymondu999
    Participant

Mattias Ekstrom. And Sutil :P

magon4
    Participant

Adrian Sutil. Really.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

Sam Bird – I just think the man deserves a chance.
    Gary Paffett – When Prodrive were set to enter in 2008 with backing from McLaren, he was signed to be a driver, never been given a chance since though.
    Alexander Rossi – There’s just something about the young American.
    Giedo van der Garde – Again, I feel he deserves at leat 1 shot, although his performances have been poor of latem with the exception of the pole.
    James Calado – Can see this in a year or two to be honest. The lad has talent, and he’s British. WOO!
    Nyck de Vries – The lad has bags of talent, and he’s dutch, which is cool.
    Max Chilton – His parents have the money, and he’s starting to show some speed.
    Anthony Davidson – I don’t think he ever had a fair chance. During Friday practices he reguarly beat Button, think wher he could be now with a good car…
    Jamie Alguersuari – I like him. Simple, and he was unfairly sacked by Toro Rosso, I think he deserved at least another half a year.

Craig Woollard
    Participant

I’m only going to mention drivers with no F1 race experience.

Alot of the IndyCar drivers are aging a bit, but we seem to be in an age now when older drivers can still crack it in F1, so it would be great to see both Will Power and Dario Franchitti in there, two cousins racing in F1, has that ever been seen before? I was also impressed last season by James Hinchcliffe and J.R. Hildebrand.

In GP2, there’s a fair few drivers coming up, would be great to see Felipe Nasr in there, primarily to confuse fans and commentators with two drivers with very similar names. Max Chilton has also really impressed me.

Valterri Bottas would be great also, I’ve always had a soft spot for Finns. And it would be amazing to see Valentino Rossi drive too. Alice Powell, who is in GP3 this season, is making her way up too.

Of course, there’s drivers I would love to see back in F1, ALG, BAR and possibly SUT, but I’m unsure if the latter two will be back.

Wonderduck
    Participant

Ayrton Senna.

Adam Blocker
    Participant

Alexander Rossi, he’s talented, and it would be nice to have an American back on the grid
    Felipe Nasr and Rio Haryanto, both really young, and extremely talented. Rio is aggressive, always exiting to watch, and Nasr is just quick.
    Will Power would be interesting, if he was on a solid team.
    And last of all, I think Dan Wheldon should have been given the chance earlier in his career.

Gary Paffett, Seb Loeb and Bill Bailey!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.