Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 48 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Which F1 Grands Prix would you like to go to the most?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of STSCM STSCM 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    TrueF1Grit

Monaco isn’t that high on my list, There’s nothing better than seeing a proper overtaking move being made on a classic track. I’ve been to Spa, Budapest and Silverstone, so excluding those, my top three would be:

1) Interlagos
    2) Monza
    3) Malaysia

Of course, probably after further thought I’d probably edit that a bit, but right now, I’d give anything to get to Interlagos (But not £1000 for a ticket and even more for flights)

Spa isn’t that expensive and run down? I’ve been there three times, and comparing prices to Silverstone and Budapest I’d say it was rather fair. Silverstone was about the same, but there was a lot of competition and choice and Budapest was similar also. The venue is so large, that i’d of been extremely impressed if the upkeep was that good. And to be honest, if the tracks good (which it is, extremely) then I couldn’t care less. And a bit of advice though, i’d never go grandstand in Spa, a roving ticket is where all the atmosphere is.

STSCM
    Participant

1-Spa
    2-Monza
    3-Monaco
    Wish they’d bring back Watkins Glen.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.