• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 11 hours, 25 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Who is fed up with the pre-season talk?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mclaren
    mclaren
    Participant

I for one am fed up with the current politics going around; Red Bull saying Mercs are quick, Macc saying Mercs are quick, Mercs saying RB are quick blah blah blah…….
    Roll on Melboune!; i am going to watch FP1 Live though it is 1:30 AM here in the UK, cant bear to miss it

Profile photo of ajokay
    Anonymous

I’ve paid no attention to any of it. None of it means anything. I’ll start to become interested during qualifying at Melbourne.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@mclaren – of course we are mate, but thats why we have this site :)

I have pretty well seen the 2012 races 3 times!! Drivers and teams make comments (all the time) and we love it!. Someone is fast, others are slow……………. but you read it hey??!! If you are like me I could not wait until pre-testing day 1……………….. and we all it meant SFA!!

Do you guys get practice live in the UK??? In Australia we get quali and the race -no practice!

Last year I picked Jenson for WDC… not quite, this year……………………Seb again ……. :( …… (honest- not heart!!)

Garns

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.