F1

Who will Win First: Fernando or Ferrari?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mark adams
    Participant

So who will first win a grand Prix?
    I Think ferrari but i don’t think i will happen this year

Giggsy11
    Participant

Fernando as long as that Honda engine is there or there abouts. I think we all know what Fernando brings even with a sub-par car.

mark adams
    Participant

but i don’t believe honda can’t create a engine that is there or there about, and Mclarren 2 last cars were worse then Ferrari. I think Alonso made a mistake going to Mclarren he should have gone to Williams.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would say Ferrari will win first – and McLaren will not win until 2016 at the earliest!

@sepulhead
    Was Williams ever interested in Alonso? I wonder if they could have afforded him. It seems if he was determoined to leave Ferrari, Alonso didn’t have much of a choice of teams, so McLaren was all that he had. It seems this is just a marriage of convenience – as soon as he gets a better offer, they won’t see him for dust!

Broke84
    Participant

Alonso if that Honda engine can do the business. I believe the Mclaren chassis will be a better one than ferrari. Don’t write Button off though

Iestyn Davies
    Participant

Even if the McLaren-Honda is slightly worse than the Ferrari, I reckon that Alonso will win before Vettel, Raikkonen, or Button for that matter ;)

Dan
    Participant

I think Ferrari will win a race or two this year. I cant see Mclaren winning this year unless it is a crazy race i.e lots of retirments or wet weather etc. However in Melbourne i could be proved wrong to quote murry walker “If is F1 backwards”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.