Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 2 hours, 33 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Why has Senna vs Fangio become a WUM page now?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Pedal to the Vettel Pedal to the Vettel 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I’m sorry but there’s this guy called “Schumacher is King”, and he is being a proper WUM trying to annoy people by posting on everybody’s post and belittling them if they vote Senna or Fangio. I can understand a schumi fan getting excited trying to proove a point that his man is the greatest, but this is just stupid since he brings out strange, strange responses…

Please do something Keith since I cant be bothered reading another BBC 606 forum which isn’t moderated allowing WUM’s to run amuck, thank you.

Profile photo of Scribe
    Scribe
    Participant

TROLL! Lol, thats quite a simular profile name to his dude. 60% chance you are that guy, specially as i’ve never seen you post before.

Noice try, if the guy really does get annoying eventually some mod will ban him, maybe even the collantine himself, don’t worry, UNLESS YOUR A TROLL ROFLCOPTER

;)

Well that’s ok Scribe since Im (F1Silverarrow), I change my name, picture every year to suit the new season I was Pedal to the Vettel the year before that.

How do I know it’s not you scribe, since your the guy shouting Troll…

And If I was a schumi fan which I was before he retired, why did I vote Prost in the poll, if Keith can he can back me up with a picture of the vote.

And if given the chance to be able to IP ban “Schumacher the king”, it will show it’s not a dual account.

Profile photo of SovietWookie
    SovietWookie

funny how youve only been a member since 19th november 2009, if you were F1Silverarrow last year (2010) and Pedal to the Vettel the year before (2009).

Can you see into the future? please, tell me how!

Profile photo of Scribe
    Scribe
    Participant

Calm down dude, ;) indicates japes are being had.

I don’t really care if it’s you or not, although it’s nice to know, I wondered where that guy went, your a nice poster!

Just to set the record straight though, I wasn’t really accusing you of trolling, The Schuey guy is annoying, he’ll get banned probs, or he’ll get bored, what I’m saying is it just doesn’t matter that much.

Erm, can’t prove it’s me, mAYbE IMmA EvIL GhOSt HacKINg f1FaNAtIc AcCouNTS, just in a silly mood tonight.

Calm down soviet, I was typing on this blog before i came a member around the early 09 season, you are allowed to do that you know, and still have a name. So i can see what your trying to say Sherlock but I wasn’t a person desperate to become a member of the F1fanatic crew since it gave no actual benefit while posting here.

That ok for you?

@scribe: ;) sorry mate, no insult intended.

Profile photo of Fixy
    Fixy
    Participant

Calm down guys, I looked at the page and there is no Schumacher is the King.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I thought you were F1Silverarrow! :) Anyway, I guess the mods have taken care of it.

Profile photo of Cari Jones
    Cari Jones

I’ve removed his comments. Let me know if you still have any problems with him.

@Fixy Yer just saw, thanks Keith of whoever deleted them, would also prefer my responses to be deleted to “Schumacher is king” since I just look insane talking to myself…

@cari, thanks for quick response.

@steph, lol I get bored of the old names and pictures that i feel i have to change them once in a while, maybe put my name on the line for a dare on the season ahead etc… just waiting for the WO2 to be revealed and i will have that as me pic instead of Nico looking like a psycho.

Cari Jones

I’ve deleted most responses, but have you seen any I’ve missed?

Profile photo of Fixy
    Fixy
    Participant

@Cari – None left.

Cari Jones

Thanks!

@ cari, erm apart from my “in the moment responses” everything is ok cari thanks for the update etc…

Not sure about the Schumi vs Prost poll, last time I checked he didn’t even post in there which is weird tbh.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.