F1

Will rain spoil the party?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    f199player
    Participant

admittedly i’m no weather expert but the closer we get to the race the more likely it seem their might be a shower at some point on sunday. At the moment its looks like a rainy friday, dry saturday and maybe showery sunday. Also the inters and wets haven’t really been used so we could be going into a big unknown

Scribe
    Participant

For spoil see improve/add facinaiting new element.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m always sceptical about it raining when it comes to a GP weekend. Too many times I’ve heard/read that rain is predicted and it never shows. If it does rain then it’ll be a nice surprise.

Zazeems
    Participant

I know what you mean Steph, seems every other race it’s supposed to rain, and it’s always a dissapointment.

f199player
    Participant

i can remember near enough every gp last year someone said it would rain but this year could be interesting with new spec of wet weather tyres

Todfod
    Participant

Question – Will rain spoil the party?

Answer – Hell NO! Rain will arrive at the party with a truck load of tequila, scotch and munchies.

RIISE

Answer – Hell NO! Rain will arrive at the party with a truck load of tequila, scotch and munchies.

Ha!!

TrueF1Grit

For once I hope it doesn’t rain. I’m, looking for true form this weekend. A good track with overtaking opportunities, It’s always a good race, i’d rather it rained somewhere like Abu Dhabi, where there’s no overtaking, but that isn’t likely to happen anytime soon.

I’m looking at changes all the way down the field with different upgrades working well / not so well for different teams, I’d love to see HRT pass Virgin for at least one race!

Scribe
    Participant

I always pray for Rain in Spain. I am always disapointed, it’s on the plain.

Also Monaco, variable grip like no where else, turns the most procesional track on the calender into a positive screamer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.