• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 8 hours, 59 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Worst F1 track

This topic contains 33 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Aditya F. Yahya Aditya F. Yahya 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

How can you guys say Valencia? That’s a great track…

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

Yas Marina is undoubtedly the least imaginative track on the calendar. Nothing but long straights and 90 degree corners – a quintessential Tilkedrome. It also feels like the race is one big advert for their shiny hotel.

The original plan was to build a circuit that was half permanent race circuit, and half street circuit. But then, for reasons that have never been explained, the idea was abandoned and the section along the waterfront converted into a permanent circuit.

Zantkiller
    Participant

I’m quite kind on the new circuits.
    I don’t mind Abu Dhabi that much. It looks amazing visually and there are some good corners (The first 4 corner I really like). I feel with a bit of modification that it could be circuit which produces decent races.

In fact the only current track I really don’t like is Korea.
    There is just too many corners on the track and the straight is too long.

Aditya F. Yahya
    Participant

Definitely Yeongam. Long straights and hairpins combination were absurd. Bad pit exit design. And what’s the point to build a track which the F1 car running in 2nd and 3rd gear in most part?

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.