Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 48 minutes ago

F1 discussion

You know you’re an F1 Fanatic when…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 94 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of OmarR-Pepper OmarR-Pepper 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

When your girlfriend accidentally tells you the results of the 2012 Malaysian Grand Prix, because she thought you wanted to know, even though you specifically said that you didn’t, because you had to work and then had to watch a very exciting and unpredictable race, already knowing the outcome…

…But I’m not bitter about it.

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1

lol, frineds always joke with me saying “Do you want to know who won?” at which point I shout ‘NO!’

andae23
    Participant

… you talk to someone about the Sahara desert, and the only thing you can think about is Force India.

… in that same conversation you hear ‘Sochi’ and you think about the Russian GP before you think about the Winter Olympics.

Atticus
    Participant

…you hear the alpine skiing commentator saying “practice times turned out to be irrelevant” and the first phrase popping into your head is “differing fuel loads?”.

Meander
    Participant

I am now imagining ski-jumping with mandatory (overdone) weight handicaps. It is awesome.

OmarR-Pepper
    Participant

When last year, I was waiting for March 16th exciitedly, as the day of the Australian GP, and something else, quite important too… ah yes, my sister’s wedding. I remember I missed part of the party to see an F1 program on TV previous to the race :P

SeaHorse
    Participant

Ah, that is atrocious to your sister @omarr-pepper! :-o Considering that you are an F1F, the stewards deem it just not to levy any penalty :P

SeaHorse
    Participant

.. when someone says in the office that the project didn’t look good and you wonder why don’t they implement a vanity panel..

Anonymous

When you don’t go to YouTube and complain about this year’s engines knowing it was present in an era of F1 loved by a lot of people.

GeeMac
    Participant

Amen to that.

YellowFlash
    Participant

When you try to touch the apex while cornering when driving….:)

Nick
    Participant

When you talk about F1 during a driving lesson and end up trying to explain how the turbo in new F1 engines compare to the turbo in the car you’re driving..

Alternatively, when you’re 23, no longer live with you parents, but still have F1 posters all around. (Great with girls, btw.)

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

When for no reason whatsoever you start to recreate bits of famous F1 commentary.

In_Silico
    Participant

When you’ve visited this website every day for the last 2 and a half years..

JPedroCQF1
    Participant

When you know in advance that in a music festival in July you’ll be avoiding every social media as you know that as soon as you login to either Twitter or Facebook you’ll know who won the race…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.