Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 7 hours, 10 minutes ago

F1 discussion

You know you’re an F1 Fanatic when…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 94 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of OmarR-Pepper OmarR-Pepper 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Spencer White
    Spencer White
    Participant

When you take the racing line whilst cycling

Profile photo of Max Jacobson
    Max Jacobson
    Participant

I do that all the time. And I get frustrated when I carry too much apex speed and compromise the next corner.

Profile photo of Lucas Wilson
    Lucas Wilson
    Participant

You are watching one of your favourite old TV shows. Wonders ‘I wonder when this show finished’ looks on Wikipedia ‘hmm 2005′ instantly thinks ‘last year of V10s’.

Profile photo of Max Jacobson
    Max Jacobson
    Participant

…you pick racing lines when walking through crowds at your school and shout at people for breaking the defensive driving regulations by failing to “leava the spacea”

Profile photo of ching ho
    ching ho
    Participant

1) You use shoe-warmers, which you take off about 5 seconds before you put your shoes on.
    2) You open your mouth while running, thinking that it would be a form of air box.
    3) You try to create a street circuit around your neighborhood
    4) You’re presented with the last name “Baumgartner”, you think of Zsolt, instead of Felix.
    5) You believe that the best way to overtake someone while swimming is to pull out of a slipstream, while using farts to propel yourself as a form of “KERS”.
    6) You get worried when your father’s car has pirelli tires.

Profile photo of ME4ME
    ME4ME
    Participant

…After shopping groceries, packing down the stuff you bought into a paper bag, carefully placing things to achieve the lowest possible CoG, then carefully lifting the bag keeping upward acceleration low, trying not to rip off the handles.

Spencer White
    Participant

When taking the racing line whilst cycling you press a little screw on the handle bars pretending to use KERS, or DRS if you’re heading down a long straight!

Profile photo of SeaHorse
    SeaHorse
    Participant

…you pick racing lines when walking through crowds at your school and shout at people for breaking the defensive driving regulations by failing to “leava the space”

That happens with me a lot of time too @vettel1 though not at school for me I have completed it ;)

SeaHorse
    Participant

2) You open your mouth while running, thinking that it would be a form of air box.

That made me LOL @chingh

3) You try to create a street circuit around your neighborhood

Haven’t tried that on typical streets, though I used to race in my bicycle in a nearby railway station’s parking lot ;)

Profile photo of Lucas Wilson
    Lucas Wilson
    Participant

When you create a circuit in your own home, featuring the brilliant ‘Stairs Hairpin’.

SeaHorse
    Participant

When taking the racing line whilst cycling you press a little screw on the handle bars pretending to use KERS, or DRS if you’re heading down a long straight!

@jojobudgie and pull the right brake lever pretending it is gear up shifting paddle and pull the left brake lever pretending it is gear down shifting paddle :P

Profile photo of GeeMac
    GeeMac
    Participant

…the new year doesn’t start until the lights go out at the first race.

I must be struggling to believe it is 2014 as I still keep writing 2013 at work!

Profile photo of Force Maikel
    Force Maikel
    Participant

Ha, so I’m not the only one who has that problem :D

Spencer White
    Participant

When you are overtaking someone whilst cycling, you pretend to lap them.

Profile photo of andae23
    andae23
    Participant

… when you hear of a band called ‘Flying Lotus’ and instantly think of Vitaly Petrov :)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.