Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 1 hour, 39 minutes ago

F1 discussion

You know you're an "F1 Fanatic" fanatic when…

This topic contains 111 replies, has 59 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of JP JP 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Joey-Poey
    Participant

…when you learn time zones of the world based on where races are.

Daniel Thomas
    Participant

When you see a billboard advertising Sky F1 and immediately think, ‘hey that’s Jules Bianchi testing at Abu Dhabi 2011′, just from the helmet design.

Force Maikel
    Participant

….when looking at a bottle of head and schoulders and immediately you see the FW34

Pamphlet
    Participant
    Fixy
    Participant

I was reading the F1 2013 article today and although I hadn’t read who the author was, I realised by the third paragraph that it wasn’t @keithcollantine! That made me realise how used I am to his writing style! That does not mean in any way that I didn’t enjoy @willwood‘s way of writing, in fact it was an entertaining read!

Fixy
    Participant

And, of course, when that thought occured to me I was about to write it in the comments, but I remembered this thread existing and looked it up. It happens quite often that I remember of some old, lost threads, my brain must have an “F1 Fanatic” section in my memories!

JP
    Participant

When you keep on commenting and commenting even though no one replies to you :P F1Fanatic is for me the best F1 community online! Not a single doubt about that! Thanks guys :)

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.