1. Ferrari and Alonso win both championships
2. Red Bull have a shocking season, finishing 11th in the championship and leading to Adrian Newey’s departure to Ferrari, along with Vettel.
3. Felipe Massa wins races prior to bowing out to make way for Vettel in 2013, providing a strong backup to Alonso’s assault on the WDC.
4. McLaren fall behind Mercedes, the WCC being Ferrari, Mercedes, and a rejuvenated Williams, with McLaren and Red Bull making up the numbers.
5. Schumacher wins the German GP before retiring in style with a win in the final race of the year.
6. Kimi gets on the podium multiple times in the season, as Lotus learn to develop their car.
7. HRT and Marussia take lessons in observing blue flag rules.