1. Extremely compitive season with 8 different drivers from 5 teams winning races.
Yes! In fact, 6 different teams won!
2. Alonso and Ferrari win both championships.
For Ferrari it is no longer possible I’m afraid. Alonso can and may still do it.
3. Vettel’s engine blows up in the penultimate race costing him the championship (Japan 2006 style)
Nope, but there’s always Interlagos.
4. Raikkonen, Schumacher, Rosberg and Massa win a race.
Raikkonen and Rosberg yes. Schumacher and Massa no. I’m calling this a 50/50.
5. Grosjean, Kobayashi, Perez, di Resta and Hulkenburg get their first podium.
True for the first three but not the latter 2 Force India drivers.
6. Mclaren and Hamilton stuggle badly, who has another poor season. At the end of the year Hamilton is fired by Mclaren because of attitude problems and replaced by Hulkenburg
I can’t believe I predicted this, and it was almost exactly correct! :O