F1

Your F1 Memorabilia

This topic contains 41 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  mnmracer 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

ed24f1
    Participant

Probably my favourite piece of memorabilia is my Schumacher 7 World Titles hat, signed by Schumacher and Massa (twice – the first time he signed it, it faded after a couple of years!).

I’m happy Schumacher still signed it despite him driving for Mercedes at the time (2010)

mrgrieves
    Participant

Where do you guys meet all these f1 drivers!

I used to have about 50 Minichamps models of Vettel, Hamilton and Senna but have had to sell most of my Vettel and Hamilton models as i ran out of room. Kept my Senna models at the moment i have 26 of the 34 Senna collection 1/43 scale models. Hoping to pick up the others as time goes on.

I have 2 framed photos by Stuart Mcintyre one of Michael Schumacher and one which features every driver and constructor to reach the podium at Silverstone between 95-99.

Have a Vettel Red Bull t-shirt and Schumacher Mercedies t shirt

Doance
    Participant

I already wrote about it in some other thread but I have an Australian GP 1986 poster, if that counts as memorabilia.

Senna_

I have the steering wheel from (proper) Lotus’s last race, 1994 Lotus 109 , from Chassis +acm-003, Raced by Zanardi

Also a William windscreen from 96, signed by Damon Hill

Alianora La Canta
    Participant

mrgrieves, I’ve met drivers at the Autosport show. There are typically a handful there each year from different categories and there’s even an area devoted to autographing. As a result, I have a Jordan hat signed by Martin Brundle as well as lanyards signed by Eddie Jordan, Allan McNish, Matt Neal, Takuma Sato (he was particularly great), David Coulthard (he took a lot of tracking down since everyone and his dog wanted his signature) and Alex Brundle.

These are not my most prized F1 memorabillia, though I treasure the memories attached to them. That would be my 2008 Force India/Fisichella T-shirt. It’s one I was given by a very kind friend, who was given it by one of their friends, who was working at Force India during the time Giancarlo Fisichella did his 200th race. Everyone on the team got a customised version of the Force India T-shirt with the Italian flag and “Fisico 200 Grands Prix Monaco 2008” on the back.

My favourite team is Force India and my favourite driver is Fisico, so to have something supporting both at once – particularly something with that sort of history attached to it By sheer luck, it’s even the right size for me. Suffice to say I wear it when watching most F1 and sportscar races…

mark

Hi all !
    Ive got a few Limited editon prints, all hand signed by the drivers & Artist They include Nigel Mansell (in Williams F.W.14), Damon Hill (in Williams F.W.18 & another one in the Arrows A.18), Fangio in the Maserati 250F, Stewart Ford SF-1/02 including Jackie & Paul Stewart & Rubens Barrichello, Nelson Piquet in the Williams Honda 1987, Jean Alesi in the Ferrari at Imola 1993, Micheal Schumacher in the 1992 Bennetton Camel Ford & Micheal Schumacher in the Ferrari 310B in 1997 at Monaco, Stirling Moss…… plus a couple of Le-Mans cars, the first is Jaguars 1&2 in 1990 signed by Martin Brundle, Tom Walkinshaw, Jan Lammers, Andy Wallace & Franz Konrad. The second is of the Mercedes C.9 that won in 1989 signed by Manuel Reuter, Jochen Mass & Stanley Dickens Ive been collecting these over the last few years and really enjoy them, but i did sadly miss out on a Senna one recently The Artist is Alan Stammers Ive also got a Tony Smith/Mansell Signed print of RED FIVE indy car & a Alan Fearnley/Prost signed print Theres just not enough room to hang them all lol

robk23
    Participant

I have a McLaren hat signed by Nico Rosberg in red pen (so it’s not easy to see!) and I’ve got autographs from Tiff Needell, David Coulthard, Adrian Newey, Christian Horner, Sebastian Vettel, Johnny Herbert, Mark Blundell and Damon Hill. Lee McKenzie signed something for me but I can’t find that right now.

matt90
    Participant

I have a Race Of Champions T-shirt which was given out at the 2008 race, where I got it signed by Vettel and Coulthard. Although for some reason it is a 2007 race shirt.

GeorgeDaviesF1
    Participant

I have

Finger, Kangaroo, Webber info card, Poster and MK citizen from Red Bull Homerun
    Unlap t-shirt with Williams 92 car, McLaren Orange T-shirt
    Small diecast Reutamann 79 Ferrari 1:64 scale I think
    Vettel and Webber info cards and Button and McLaren Info cards from when I wrote to them
    F1 official reviews from 2006-2011
    few other books

mrgrieves
    Participant

I have the best part of my collection up for sale. No room for it at home anymore. A signed cap framed in a presentation case.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220952974700?ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1562.l2649#ht_500wt_949

Ignore the price we can work with that for fellow fanatics. Anyone interested or want to know more just message me.

– similar item NOT mine for sale
    http://store.iframes.co.uk/signed-michael-schumacher-cap-framed/
    Thanks

sbl on tour
    Participant

i,ve just chucked out a load of autosports, 1980- 2000, however I did keep the best ones, as no one wanted em, I took em up to the recycle centre

before chucking I spent a while looking thru em , they actually give a fantastic picture of what was happening at the time/ current thoughts etc, they actually give a better picture to what was happening week by week than my Autocourses and brought back a lot of happy and sad memories

mnmracer
    Participant

While I don’t quite have a Formula One collection, I do have a copy of F1 2010 for the Xbox 360, signed (personally) by Robert Doornbos.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.