Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 11 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Your mid season ratings and rest of the season predictions for the top 10?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Njack Njack 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Njack
    Participant

I assume Keith isn’t doing mid season rankings till after the Hungarian GP, so here are mine.

Alonso – 9/10.
    Extracted maximum at every GP so far, put himself in the position to take advantage of others
    misfortunes, possibility of emulating Schumi’s ’98 season with a different ending. No 10 from me
    due to luck + Massa making the car seem much worse than it is. Would give him 9.5 if I did half
    marks.

Hamilton – 9/10.
    Has been let down by his team in the pits and on track, can still win the championship though.

Vettel/Webber – 8/10.
    Neither has been consistent enough over the season so far, with the best car overall. If either was
    dominating the other/performing at all tracks he would lead the championship.

Raikkonen – 7/10.
    Is getting outqualified by his teammate and is rather tentative in the first few laps, compromising
    his race on more than one occasion.

Perez – 7/10.
    Has regulations that suit his style, a good car, but has lacked consistency.

Button – 6/10.
    Looked like a championship contender in the first 3 races before falling off the radar. Season pretty
    much over as far as the WDC is concerned.

Grosjean – 6/10.
    Beating WDC teammate but throwing away points in first lap collisions with other drivers in AUS,
    MAL, MON, GBR.

Kobayashi – 6/10.
    Seems to get the weaker strategies of the two Sauber drivers, lacks consistency, would like to see
    him in a better car though.

Rosberg – 6/10.
    If he was beating Shumi in qualifying like last year and had similar race pace he would be higher
    up in the standings. Underachieving so far.

End of Season:

WDC – Alonso.

WCC – RB.

Schumi to win at SPA/Monza^^.

Your ratings?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.