F1

Your questions on the Monaco GP

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Force Maikel
    Participant

Will Williams achieve another win or great result (second, third)?
    Can Senna equal his teamates performance?
    Are we going to see another winner?
    Are we going to see a sixth constructor take the victory?
    Is Ferrari back?
    Can McLaren fuel a car properly or better survive a GP without mistakes?
    Will Massa strike back?
    Can Schumacher rise form his dip?
    How will tyre deg. be?
    Will the Iceman finnaly get what he deserves?
    Is Grosjean to give us another show, that little frenchman doesn’t give up does he?
    Can it get even more crazy?

It has been like this everey weekend so I’m loving every second of this season.

Kingshark
    Participant

Will Williams achieve another win or great result (second, third)? Yes, with Maldonado, he’s always been good at Monaco.
    Can Senna equal his teamates performance? No.
    Are we going to see another winner? Yes.
    Are we going to see a sixth constructor take the victory? Yes.
    Is Ferrari back? I do believe they have a good car, but will struggle at Monaco because it’s a traction circuit.
    Can McLaren fuel a car properly or better survive a GP without mistakes? No.
    Will Massa strike back? No.
    Can Schumacher rise form his dip? I think/hope so.
    How will tyre deg. be? Not particularly high. I’m guessing we’ll see 2-3 stoppers.
    Will the Iceman finally get what he deserves? Yes.
    Is Grosjean to give us another show, that little Frenchman doesn’t give up does he? Yes, he will complete the podium with Kimi.
    Can it get even more crazy? No.

Pamphlet
    Participant

Will Williams achieve another win or great result (second, third)? No. Maldonado’s good, but as a team Williams will struggle.
    Can Senna equal his teamates performance? Not in a million years. Senna may be good at Monaco, but Maldonado is better.
    Are we going to see another winner? Yes. Raikkonen or Hamilton. Maybe one of the Saubers.
    Are we going to see a sixth constructor take the victory? Quite possibly.
    Is Ferrari back? No.
    Can McLaren fuel a car properly or better survive a GP without mistakes? No.
    Will Massa strike back? Depends on what you mean by “strike”. If you mean that he’ll cause a massive first lap collision then yes.
    Can Schumacher rise form his dip? Yes.
    How will tyre deg. be? Normal for this race.
    Will the Iceman finnaly get what he deserves? I don’t think he’s going to win this one.
    Is Grosjean to give us another show, that little frenchman doesn’t give up does he? No. I can see him messing up here, especially if he, once again, tangles with Maldonado, whom we all know is great at Monaco.
    Can it get even more crazy? Yes. Pic to take a win this season.

Calum
    Participant

Will Williams achieve another win or great result (second, third)? Top 5 finish.
    Can Senna equal his teamates performance? No.
    Are we going to see another winner? Yes, Kimi or Lewis hopefully.
    Are we going to see a sixth constructor take the victory? Yes. Lotus-Renault
    Is Ferrari back? 1 car will be!
    Can McLaren fuel a car properly or better survive a GP without mistakes? Yes!?
    Will Massa strike back? Probably not.
    Can Schumacher rise form his dip? Yes he’ll get a podium before Brazil!
    How will tyre deg. be? Normal
    Will the Iceman finnaly get what he deserves? Yes!
    Is Grosjean to give us another show, that little frenchman doesn’t give up does he?
    Can it get even more crazy? It’s F1, for sure!

Kingshark
    Participant

It’s F1, for sure!

I See What You did There - LOLCats

raymondu999
    Participant

Will Williams achieve another win or great result (second, third)? No
    Can Senna equal his teamates performance? Not in Monaco, yes elsewhere
    Are we going to see another winner? Don’t think so – not this race in particular
    Are we going to see a sixth constructor take the victory? See above
    Is Ferrari back? No
    Can McLaren fuel a car properly or better survive a GP without mistakes? No
    Will Massa strike back? No
    Can Schumacher rise form his dip? No
    How will tyre deg. be? Surprisingly minimal
    Will the Iceman finaly get what he deserves? Depends on what he deserves, but I think he deserves a good ice cream. He will get that for sure. But I do think he probably will get a podium here.
    Is Grosjean to give us another show, that little frenchman doesn’t give up does he? Not in Monaco I don’t think
    Can it get even more crazy? Knowing 2012… I’ll abstain from this question.

duncanmonza
    Participant

Will Williams achieve another win or great result (second, third)? Absolutely. After Australia I predicted that Williams would be very strong in Monaco, Barcelona has only strengthened that view.
    Can Senna equal his teamates performance? Possibly
    Are we going to see another winner? Yes, Hamilton
    Are we going to see a sixth constructor take the victory? Nope
    Is Ferrari back? No, but Alonso will drag that dog up there all weekend
    Can McLaren fuel a car properly or better survive a GP without mistakes? Doubt it
    Will Massa strike back? No
    Can Schumacher rise form his dip? Yes
    How will tyre deg. be? Not bad
    Will the Iceman finnaly get what he deserves? He won’t win. He might be on the podium
    Is Grosjean to give us another show, that little frenchman doesn’t give up does he? Yes, Grosjean will be very good this weekend
    Can it get even more crazy? Who knows?

Kingshark
    Participant

Is Ferrari back? No, but Alonso will drag that dog up there all weekend

That Ferrari is hardly a dog. Furthest thing from it. Some people on here have a very short memory. Alonso lead half the race, and nearly won at Barcelona, just finishing 2nd, 3 seconds behind Maldonado. There’s a reason to why Barcelona is the most popular testing circuit on the calendar, it is complete. I know Alonso is a great driver, but no driver could’ve made such a big difference on the most car demanding circuit in the world.

raymondu999
    Participant

@Kingshark Barcelona is in fact the circuit everyone says that drivers make no difference. Hence why usually we see a Noah’s Ark grid, unless a driver makes a mistake. On those 2 days in history (Barcelona Saturday and Sunday) the Ferrari was on the pace. Simple as.

Kingshark
    Participant

@raymondu999
    Indeed you are right.

At Barcelona the driver can’t make much of a difference, if any at all. I followed the live timing; throughout the race Alonso was constantly quicker than Lotus, Mclaren (‘though LH was on a two-stop), Mercedes, Sauber, and Red Bull. Only Maldonado’s Williams was slightly quicker. Kimi was much quicker in his final stint, but only because his tyres were 7 laps younger, and he was on options while Fernando was on primes. I know Alonso is a great driver, but no driver could’ve made such a big difference on the most car demanding circuit in the world. Like it or not, Ferrari were probably one of the quickest teams on the most complete circuit of the calendar. Frankly, teams who are quick in Barcelona, usually fight for the championship throughout the entire season, as the track is a real testament of how competive the teams truly are.

Ferrari simply have a good car.

raymondu999
    Participant

@Kingshark Yep.

It’s just that the drivers in the slower cars such as the McLarens and Red Bulls have made up the difference and overcome Alonso’s car advantage on the other more driver-dependent circuits :P
    /end troll sarcasm

*I would like to take this moment to announce that my post above was intended in sarcasm and good humor. I didn’t mean what was said in it, hence the “:P” smiley.

Kingshark
    Participant

@raymondu999
    Of course! Alonso is really just an average driver. F1 is really just building Alonso as a racing god to gain popularity and viewers in Spain! Button and Hamilton became champions in two consecutive years because F1 felt desperate to gain popularity in the U.K.

Vince McMahon pushed the wrestlers he liked, such as Shawn Michaels. Bernie Ecclestone liked Schumacher, he went on to become the most successful driver ever. Bernie likes Vettel, he is already a two-time champion and he’s not even 25!

In 1994, Senna was originally meant to overcome all the odds and comeback from trailing 20-points to Schumacher, but his death was a tragic botch. The 2007 championship was originally meant to won by Hamilton, but was given to Raikkonen after a scandal by the Mclaren team. How ironic that Hamilton won his first title in the last corner of the season! Sounds totally like something Hollywood would plan. And crashgate and spygate were really just a way for F1 to become popular in the media.

Formula One, like WWE, is all scripted and fake!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.