I’m surprised they haven’t just gone simply to Sepang, but a street race fits with city driving and taking it to the people. I have family in Seremban. Would you class Putrajaya as KL overspill, suburbs or a new town?
My ideal 12 round calendar for year 1:
1. Beijing, if Shanghai unavailable
2. Macau, backed with Macau GP, else Hong Kong
4. Interlagos, backed with Brazilian GP (after that they are renovating the track for 2015?)
5. Buenos Aires
6. Mexico City *(test race ahead of Mexican GP, if possible, if not, COTA?)
7. Los Angeles/Long Beach if possible
8. New Jersey GP test race/Miami
9. Monaco, backed with Monaco GP
10. Nurburgring, Hockenheim, Spa etc. or Berlin
11. Rome (once money can be found to organise it.. else Monza, Imola etc.)
12. Silverstone, Brands, Donington etc. or London GP
Maybe sticking with known circuits, and against the ethos of the series, but I would use the tracks as they are there for that reason! From a driver’s perspective. I’m sure the street city races will be a hit – a bit like old races like the Birmingham Superprix?