Formula E

Formula E reveals Marrakech track

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PhilEReid
    Participant

This circuit has me very excited. It’s a relatively long circuit for Formula E, but doesn’t really have any of the awful chicanes, and on top of that has some very exciting corners.

Also, here is a satellite view of the circuit

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=6972163

If someone was looking at Marrakech, they could probably have made a reasonable assumption as to how the circuit would go before it was announced.

Matthijs
    Participant

Does anyone know what the average ticket price is for an FE race? Not specifically for Morocco but in general. Planning to visit the Brussels race in July.

PhilEReid
    Participant

So, apparently I’m not so in the know with this track, but I believe that this is the circuit that WTCC race in Marrakech used for this year (new for this year). This is a redesign of the original circuit, and boy is it far, far better than what was originally there. The old circuit used to be awful, so I’m glad there has been this change.

Can’t believe I completely missed that it had changed though.

Yep it’s the new version which the WTCC used for the first time earlier this year:

Wide open Le Mans in prospect after drama at Spa Six Hours

I’m looking forward to getting a reading on how Formula E compares to other championships. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if they stuck a extra chicane in somewhere to stop people from doing just that…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.