Formula E

Formula E: The Game?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Iestyn Davies
    Participant

With F1 2015 gameplay being released in the wake of E3, this got me thinking that a Formula E game would be a great marketing tool for the series. What about releases after Seasons 3 (2017) and 5 (2019)?

This would give them development time, a career mode, more tracks overall, finalisation of series developments e.g. battery power and length, music soundtracks while racing, and time to develop an online racing platform :).

F.E. is aiming to be more socially proactive than F1 (see Fanboost).. what better way to engage an audience than to tap into gaming? Imagine if they went all GT Academy on us, as they expanded past 10 teams! I would definitely participate in that..

HUHHII
    Participant

There is Formula E mod on rFactor, but yeah, would love to have an official game. As long as Codemasters won’t have the license, that is.

I’d rather see an arcade-style Supertuxkart-based game (FE is after all, with fanboost, more gimmicky than F1).

Iestyn Davies
    Participant

True, I imagine Fanboost would just be applied realistically, i.e. the real life winners would be the ones to get it in career mode.

Is there anything that isn’t on rFactor :P? I’m not surprised an rF mod was first to the punch.. On development, what about Kunos Simulazioni? But I wouldn’t be surprised if a bigger development team did it, e.g. SimBin, EA or Codies.

Maybe EA could replace the Porsche licence with Formula E? Unless Porsche actually decide to renew it..

Anonymous
    Inactive
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.