Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Formula Renault 3.5

Public Group active 19 hours, 52 minutes ago

Group for discussing prominent F1 feeder series Formula Renault 3.5 (aka World Series by Renault).

2013 Formula Renault 3.5 drivers and teams

This topic contains 86 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Iestyn Davies Iestyn Davies 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Araqiel
    Araqiel
    Participant

Where can we watch the races on TV this year in the UK? Are they being streamed live and/or uploaded in full online anywhere?

Profile photo of andae23
    andae23
    Participant

Eurosport

Profile photo of Araqiel
    Araqiel
    Participant

Great, thanks. Sirotkin fastest in Monza testing today ahead of Pic, Stevens and da Costa. Looking forward to the season opener.

Profile photo of Enigma
    Enigma
    Participant

Can’t wait! Probably my favourite series other than F1. Da Costa seemed a bit unstoppable in late 2012 but he’s got some tough opponents. Should be a good season.

Profile photo of Araqiel
    Araqiel
    Participant

Agreed, I think Magnussen and Da Costa are favourites this year, but Bianchi was in the same position last year and he didn’t dominate as expected (and who would have had Frijns for the championship after his all-over-the-place performance at Spa?), so who really knows.

Profile photo of wsrgo
    wsrgo
    Participant

Stoffel Vandoorne grabs pole at Monza for Race 1, ahead of Sergey Sirotkin, Chris Zanella and Antonio Felix da Costa. Other notable drivers: Kevin Magnussen-7th, Jazeman Jaafar-11th, Marco Sorensen-24th.
    Session was largely wet.

Profile photo of wsrgo
    wsrgo
    Participant

Profile photo of Force Maikel
    Force Maikel
    Participant

Good to see Stoffel get pole. Now go get that debut win!

Profile photo of robk23
    robk23
    Participant

I’m watching WSR for the first time today, but oh dear it’s Carlton Kirby.

Profile photo of Oli Peacock
    Oli Peacock
    Participant

Anyone else getting bored of the commentators just boasting about the FR3.5 car over the GP2 car, must of been 5 times now

Profile photo of wsrgo
    wsrgo
    Participant

Stoffel Vandoorne wins ahead of Kevin Magnussen, a 1-2 for McLaren drivers..Chris Zanella 3rd…Oliver Webb 4th..ahead of Nigel Melker, Arthur Pic, Jazeman Jaafar, Mihai Marinescu, Matias Laine, Norman Nato.

Profile photo of markyrc
    markyrc
    Participant

To bad for Félix da Costa, he was really strong out there. And Vandoorne, amazing. First race, first win!

Profile photo of Force Maikel
    Force Maikel
    Participant

Fantastic first race for Vandoorne. He got a big flatspot on his front left when he was about 6 laps in the race. He bravely drove 26 minutes on that. Shaking all the way to the finish line. Too bad for da Costa. I was unpressed by this Zanella chap too.

Profile photo of Prisoner Monkeys
    Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

Wow. The official FR3.5 website is lousy – everything is about six months out of date.

Fortunately, I managed to find this on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6blFHBIbQ_E

Profile photo of wsrgo
    wsrgo
    Participant

@prisoner-monkeys Funny that these cars will probably quicker than F1 cars next year…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.