Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Formula Renault 3.5

Public Group active 1 month, 1 week ago

Group for discussing prominent F1 feeder series Formula Renault 3.5 (aka World Series by Renault).

2013 Formula Renault 3.5 Series Season: Round 6 (Spielberg, Austria)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Nick Nick 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Participant

@wsrgo You’re right, not sure where I got the national Formulas idea from, but I’ve been forgetting heaps this week, sorry.

Looking at de Vries’ dominant form in karting, though, I think most people expected a little too much from him last year, myself included. 5th isn’t bad at all, but like you said, he’s nowhere this year and there doesn’t seem to be a obvious cause for that. I’m curious how McLaren are helping him too, as I hear about Stoffel Vandoorne going to train at McLaren all the time, but de Vries not so much, but that could be social media integration.

Shame about Eurosport yet again delaying the broadcast until nearly 11 here. It’s been ages since I’ve caught a race live.

Saints
    Participant

Sørensen 1st and Magnussen 2nd! Great race!

wsrgo
    Participant

RACE 2 RESULTS :
    1) Sorensen
    2)Magnussen
    3)Melker
    4)Sirotkin(OH YEAH!!!)
    5)Buller
    6)Stevens
    7)Stockinger
    8)Muller
    9)Fantin
    10)Nato
    Sirotkin finished 4th after starting in 10th. It cant only have been his money that helped him get this result. Hope this opens people’s eyes….

Nick
    Participant

Terrible weekend for Vandoorne. 2 mechanical DNFS is no fun matter..

Pretty amazed at Melker overtaking Da Costa in the standings as well. It’s a shame Melker also has little sponsorship, otherwise I think he’d have more F1 potential. 2 podiums and moving into 4th is a great weekend for Melker.

@wsrgo I have to thank you for sharing the site paddockscout a couple of times now. Excellent page.

wsrgo
    Participant

@npf1 You’re welcome..yeah, the site’s really good, I discovered them in 2012.

Felipe Bomeny
    Participant

Italiaracing is reporting that Magnussen has been penalized in race 2 for exceeding track limits. Magnussen drops to third, behind Melker.

Nick
    Participant

The race results on the official World Series by Renault reflect that report: Link

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.