Formula 3.5 V8

Are Renault still giving tickets away?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bullfrog
    Participant

I’m new to this series but can’t help noticing how strong the line-up is this year. I was aware of some kind of giveaway last year, something like free tickets to the Silverstone race if you test-drive a Renault.

Does anyone know if they’re doing it again this year? I’ve heard Renault are having a tough time in the UK and suddenly stopped selling many of their bigger cars, so I’m half-expecting the answer to be ‘no’.

robk23
    Participant

I thought tickets to all the events were free (except Monaco as that’s on the F1 support bill)? It appears though that tickets for year have not been released yet, there isn’t even a UK round confirmed.

Joel Holland
    Participant

With Silvestone being a WEC round it be a big surprise if it were free. Think they’ve said WEC will handle ticketing, and the ACO/FIA don’t give stuff away for free.

Alianora La Canta
    Participant

The cheapest tickets for Silverstone’s WEC/World Series 3.5 round are £10, and there’s no discount if you’re only interested in the World Series. Price could be worse, but this is likely to put lots of people off. Sorry to relay the bad news.

Joel Holland
    Participant

£10?! Does that include WEC? To see WEC and 3.5 anything under £50 is good value, especially when you consider how much an F1 ticket is.

Classics
    Participant

@jholland I’ve just been taking a look at the Silverstone website for tickets and the £10 is for Saturday access only – it’s £25pp (and that’s an early bird price) for the entire weekend, including paddock and pit access. It’s a further £25pp for camping at Woodlands. Not bad overall, especially as you’ll see both the Formula Renault 3.5 and WEC – pretty sure I’ll pick up a couple tickets myself.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.