Going to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix at Yas Marina

Going to the 2012 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix at Yas Marina

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Discussion area for fans going to the 2012 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix at Yas Marina

garywilson
    Participant

Hi
    My son and I have just booked tickets direct with Yas Marina for the F1 race in November. I did this because I could discuss with them exactly where I wanted to sit, it was very easy and they were very helpful We have opted for the Main Granstand in Block 4 lower section just far enough back so as no obstruction from fencing/wall etc. We are opposite the front of the starting grid near the start/finish line. We have been to Valencia and Budapest races before and are really looking forward to the race. We will be doing the pit lane walk on Thursday evening too.

Anup Pala
    Participant

Hey Gary,
    Yes i have just booked up my tickets online Directly with Yas Marina too. Got a much better deal even with the charges (saved £80). Just now looking to book hotel but not sure if its worth the risk to book last minute.com or just get it now and be safe.
    Have you got any recomendation on hotels?
    Thanks
    Anup

Deiter
    Participant

I cannot wait this will be our first Formula 1,we have tickets for the Sat & Sun,and then we are off to Barcelona 2013

Thanks for joining in here everyone, there’s a new thread for next year’s race here:

Going to the 2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix at Yas Marina

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.