Going to the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps

Belgium 2017

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mairi Mairi 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mairi
    Mairi
    Participant

Can anyone recommend somewhere to stay within a reasonable distance to the track

Profile photo of Alex green
    Alex green
    Participant

You can sometimes get a decent hotel in Malmedy for a not too extortionate price.Liege is the nearest city however what ive done a couple of times is stay up in a place Leuven and from there you get a direct train to Verviers (it goes through liege) and from the station there get a bus to the circuit(takes about 1hr-1 1/2 hr each way) Its also only 20 mins from the airport at brussells to leuven with a direct train service and train travel is pretty cheap

Profile photo of Mairi
    Mairi
    Participant

would have liked a day in Brussels at start of stay as well. Not sure how geographically that would work ? Thanks for the advice for places to stay will try and have a sneaky look :)

Profile photo of Mairi
    Mairi
    Participant

got a brilliant deal including breakfast… A room for my son and a room for my partner and I – as long as we have a place to put our heads down – for all the time we are there . Thanks for the advice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.