Going to the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps

Belgium 2017

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mairi
    Participant

Can anyone recommend somewhere to stay within a reasonable distance to the track

Alex green
    Participant

You can sometimes get a decent hotel in Malmedy for a not too extortionate price.Liege is the nearest city however what ive done a couple of times is stay up in a place Leuven and from there you get a direct train to Verviers (it goes through liege) and from the station there get a bus to the circuit(takes about 1hr-1 1/2 hr each way) Its also only 20 mins from the airport at brussells to leuven with a direct train service and train travel is pretty cheap

Mairi
    Participant

would have liked a day in Brussels at start of stay as well. Not sure how geographically that would work ? Thanks for the advice for places to stay will try and have a sneaky look :)

Mairi
    Participant

got a brilliant deal including breakfast… A room for my son and a room for my partner and I – as long as we have a place to put our heads down – for all the time we are there . Thanks for the advice

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Mairi

Can I ask where you booked a place to stay. I am probably going to camp unless I find a super deal somewhere.

Thanks!

PorscheF1
    Participant

Belgium isn’t that big, I drive from Antwerp in the morning to the track and I’m still there as one of the first. The hotels near the track up their prices to ridiculous amounts, I do stay there for the WEC (B&B on walking distance from the track) but that same one is ridiculously expensive during the GP weekend.

If you want to see another part of our lovely (I lied!) country I’d say look for a place to stay closer to Brussels or Charleroi and rent a car.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.