Hello F1 Fanatic, This is my first post and I would like to say hello to everyone!!
We have a road trip planned for the Spa GP 2013. Five of us are travelling from the Midlands via Euro Tunnel. We have booked GA tickets for the weekend and camping in the Green Campsite near the track. I have read a few topics regarding the Green Campsite but it’s booked now and we will see what happens.
It is our first visit to Spa, so I have a few questions.
1. Green Campsite, is it really as bad as people say?
2. Does the campsite have entertainment and a bar or do we just find the Dutch and Danish for our partying?
3. Does anyone go out of circuit in the evenings? If so, where is the best place to go?
4. Is there anywhere to buy ice to keep the tins cold?
5. Toilets……will bring my own!! Is there anywhere to empty it?
Any other advice would be great.