Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of AndrewTanner

Going to the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps

Public Group active 1 month ago

Group for fans going to the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps.

Going to the 2013 Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps

This topic contains 136 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jane Smith Jane Smith 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Martin
    Martin
    Participant

URGENT QUESTION!!!

Am I able to go to the pit walk on Thursday even if I buy the tickets from the Official F1 site and not the Spa grand prix one? I would still buy the 3-day tickets.

Thanks guys! (sorry for the caps in the beginning but I have to buy them today and if I mail them I won’t get a reply ’till Monday)

Profile photo of anonymouscoward
    anonymouscoward
    Participant

Sorry @troma27 I don’t know the answer to your question, not being funny but why don’t you just buy from spa grand prix? I have got mine from them two years in a row and they are great.

Profile photo of Tony  Hoyle
    Tony Hoyle

Hello anonymouscoward, many thanks for your answers. Do you know if the campsite is open all night? The reason I ask is that we are travelling after work on Thursday and aim to be a the Euro Tunnel by 10pm. So at Spa early hours on Friday morning. Didn’t want to turn up if we can’t get in. Is it first come first serve or do you have your own plot?

Hope to see you there.

Profile photo of Martin
    Martin
    Participant

@anonymouscoward haha it’s ok mate. The reason I can’t buy the tickets from them is because they’re all sold out.

anonymouscoward
    Participant

@tmh2013 I didn’t notice anyone turning up in the night but I think they basically fill the campsites in order so you would just be joining an empty plot.

anonymouscoward
    Participant

@troma27 fair enough, I wrongly assumed you were going cheap seats like me and I knew they did have bronze remaining.

Profile photo of toni
    toni
    Participant

as long as you hold a 3 day ticket you can get into the Thursday pit walk :-)

Profile photo of toni
    toni
    Participant

due to no fan vision this year does anyone what i can use to hear commentary? radio, i phone, tablet etc? third year of going but always had fan vision before

anonymouscoward
    Participant

@tonsky haven’t quite worked that out yet but need to, fanvision last year was great. Do let us know what you decide. I am thinking tune-in radio for radio 5 live.

Profile photo of Wallbreaker
    Wallbreaker
    Participant

Hey there

Going to the Belgian GP for the first time this year, we have Gold 3 tickets for Eau Rouge. Unfortunately we’ll not be at the track until FP1, so we’re gonna miss pitwalk on Thursday. Does anyone have an idea if there is a chance (or a good place) to get autographs from the drivers between Friday and Sunday? I’d also love to know whether there are some interesting events in between the F1 sessions you shouldn’t miss and where you have access with these tickets. Thanks in advance. Already super excited, less than 3 weeks now, can’t wait for it!

Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

Getting Worried!!

Hi all, can anyone confirm how long it takes for the tickets to be dispatched when ordered through http://www.spagrandprix.com ?

I placed the order last Sunday (28th July) And the status has been sat at “Being precessed” ever since Monday Morning? I have emailed them aswell but haven’t had a reply yet :-/

Chris

Profile photo of Martin
    Martin
    Participant

@Chris where are you from?

Profile photo of Martin
    Martin
    Participant

@toni if you’re from the European Union, why not get a weekly roaming package from your operator? I was also pretty fond of the Fan Vision and I think this will be a good replacement. I’ll be using twitter and the official F1 timing app

Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

Sheffield

Profile photo of toni
    toni
    Participant

@martin i think i might be doing that i just wanted to check if there was a way to hear it live but if not twitter here we come

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 137 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.