Going to the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps

Going to the 2013 Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 137 total)
  • Author

Discussion area for people going to the 2013 Belgian Grand Prix.

Rich

We are going to Spa next year, then hitting Monza straight after (all being well!!).

Wayne

We went to Spa this year (our first GP) and loved it. Will more than likely go next year but we’re toying with the idea of the German GP instead. Can anyone advise us which is the best experience. Thanks

Steve
    Participant

Hi Guys, Can anyone please give me some advise on going to Spa next year. There are about 10 people considering going by motorhome to stay near the cicuit. What we need to know is when will tickets be available and the cost? idealy looking at the grandstand at the top of eau rouge and what would be the cost for parking/campsites? Many Thanks

Rich

Ticket prices vary but if you get them asap, they are cheaper. For the gold ‘covered’ grandstand at Eau Rouge….

Before 31 of oct €385
    Before 31 of dec €430
    Before 31 of may €455

Steve
    Participant

Thanks for that, did you get them any where particular?

Rich

From a handout at the track this year.

Stephanie Nash
    Participant

Hi,

Has any one got a working email address for the Elephant Campsite please? I have tried f1@the-elephant.com and it does not appear to be working……!

We stayed with CampingF1 this year and was not that impressed…..

Thanks, Steph :)

Mea Mea
    Participant

Hi,
    This will be my second Grand Prix, my first was in Monaco with my dad this year. We were wondering if there is a pit walk on thursday before the grand prix weekend. There was one in Monaco this year however we missed it due to my GCSE’s. We going to be in the Gold 1 grandstand, and was also wondering if you get to see the podium as well.

ross bell
    Participant

@Mea Mea yes there is a pit walk on the thursday evening from the ” la source” entrance and you get on the track after the race!

Mike
    Participant

Hi, has anyone got a seating plan for Gold 8: Source? Looking to book but don’t want to be on the very end if I can help it. Middle / middle would be good!
    Thanks.

Keijzer
    Participant

Hi Mike, I think this is what you are looking for http://www.spagrandprix.com/nl/pages/tribune-gold-8-source-couverte.aspx

This is the ONLY official website to purchase tickets from for the Belgium GP.

Keijzer
    Participant

We already booked 12 Bronze tickets for next year and will stay on the “Green Camping” again (100-200 m from the circuit entry at Les Combes corner).

I already counting the weeks we have to wait untill we will be there again, no better way to spend a boy’s weekend with lots of Beer, Fireworks, BBQ and F1 of course ;-)

Jean

Hi, just want to make sure because there are a few sites that differ. Is the Belgium race the weekend of the 23-25 Aug 2013 or 30-01 Aug/Sept 2013. Thanks!

ross bell
    Participant

@Jean the 23-25 of August

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.