Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of AndrewTanner

Going to the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps

Public Group active 1 week, 1 day ago

Group for fans going to the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps.

Going to the 2013 Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps

This topic contains 136 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Jane Smith Jane Smith 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Woza

I’m an F1 fanatic and simply cant wait, first time to Spa, catching the 1130 shuttle to Calais on Thursday and meeting my wife in Liege, she works for one of the drivers as a flight attendant on his jet so has all the accommodation paid for.
    Anyone else staying in Liege?

Stefan

@GIB

Were setting off from Sheffield at 5 so I may see on the trip :)

Viktor
    Participant

I staying also at Liége … Jala Hotel

CaraWatson82
    Participant

Hi @Kevin and @Keijzer

Thank for the info we will take a look at your suggestions

Cannot wait!!!

Enjoy the weekend

Cara :)

Mat Bowden

thanks for the help guy’s and gals – I am all packed and ready to head to the ferry tomorrow lunch – Really looking forward to it!

We’ll be staying in the campsite at stavelot with the campingf1 lot, so if anyone is around feel free to give me a shout.

Always happy to enjoy a beer with new faces!

theslam

Hi All,

My wife and are going to just the race day. We are staying in Brussells near the Midi station. I was reading online on tripadvisor that some had bad experiences with the shuttle bus that runs from the Verviers station. They noted that they had trouble getting the bus after the race… Anyone has experience with this?

Also if there is someone driving to and fro from Brussels on Sunday and have room in their car we would like to hitch a ride and split costs….

Thanks and any advise is appreciated.

Martin
    Participant
    Martin
    Participant

Hi guys,

Can I still buy parking tickets and where? But the official sellow ones, not the private ones.

Derek S.

Was planning on going tomorrow, but I missed out on tickets. Can I buy at the gates on Sunday?

Tim Bosseloo
    Participant

was there, and thanks to all the useful tips on this wonderful blog and forum it was a blast! :-)

Jem
    Participant

I’m going to have to start an online whip-round to get the Dutch campersh another CD. Imagine shpending
    thoushands on an apocalyptically loud shoundshystem and having nothing left over to add to your dushty copjy of ‘Now That’s What I Lijke Maxximum Hard House Vols 1 & 1b’ (1b is the limited edishion, different cover, shame shounds)…

anonymouscoward
    Participant

@osella, i am in for £5, it was the same cd from last year!

Mat Bowden

@Jem Hahah! We said exactly the same thing!

Jem
    Participant

…what shall we get them? They’re probably old enough to remember 2unlimited and Aqua (sadly I am too)? Did anyone get a picture of their posters advertising some sort of event whereby you’d actually pay to hear that CD without a Grand Prix to take your mind off of it now and again? That’d give us contact details. I’m serioujs. Theshe guysh njeed hjelp!!

Tim Edwards
    Participant

Anyone really disappointed with the lack of anything to rent for decent commentary? It really spoiled the race for us 8 as we all frantically tried to get it working on our phones etc which bummed us on data charges.

Back in the day you used to be able to buy/rent tv’s and radios. One to remember for next time although the commentary was 90% french…

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 137 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.