Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Going to the Canadian Grand Prix at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Public Group active 1 week, 6 days ago

Group for fans going to the Canadian Grand Prix at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.

Going to the 2013 Canadian Grand Prix at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

This topic contains 59 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Asif Asif 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    keithcollantine
    Keymaster

Discussion area for people going to the 2013 Canadian Grand Prix.

Ty Ishibashi
    Participant

Bought tickets last month for
    gs 24 sec 6 row cc seats 19 and 20…

Ty Ishibashi
    Participant

WHOOOHOOOO!!!!

Michael Brown
    Participant

I’m guessing the circuit’s website has tickets on sale?

Gagnon
    Participant

All I gotta say, I were there in 2011 and, id buy nothing but GS 11 ticket !!!

Anonymous

I would really like to go!

Michael Brown
    Participant

I got my tickets, sitting at GS 22

Nicholas Sunderland
    Participant

I’ve only been to the GP once, in 2010 (seated at the hairpin). I would go in a heartbeat given the chance (but those tickets are so expensive…), since I live less than a couple of hours away from Montréal.

John Ward
    Participant

Just bought my tickets, bought the silver trio package, i’ll be sitting in GS 15, 24 & 12. Can someone tell me about the Thursday’s paddock walk?

ChuckC
    Participant

Just bought tickets for myself and my brother-in-law – GS11, section 3. First GP for both of us, so pretty excited right now.

Ann
    Participant

My husband and I are going – GS22. Tickets came today! It’ll be our first time live.

John Ward
    Participant

Just got my tickets yesterday, GS24, 15 & 12……should be good for different camera angles, its been years since been able to sit in different GS during this event.

Mclarengal
    Participant

Any advice on where to sit? It’ll be our first Canadian GP (and first trip to Canada itself). We’re planning on a trip with friends we met at the Austin GP in November, so we want the best view we can get/afford! Advice, please!!

John Ward
    Participant

Mclarengal,
    GS 11 or 12 are very good, sat in them both a few times, GS 1 & 2 I did one year, they’re ok for the pit lane, but to watch a race you miss most of the action. I wouldn’t recommend the GA tickets which are the cheapest, also very diffficult to get a clear view of anything.

KLCC88
    Participant

Planning on going to the Montreal GP this year with a bunch of friends from montreal and ontario. I’ll be heading to the Malaysia GP in March before attending the Montreal Race…..got the gold package for 3 days at different grand stands..should be fun.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.