Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Going to the Canadian Grand Prix at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Public Group active 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Group for fans going to the Canadian Grand Prix at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.

Going to the 2015 Canadian Grand Prix at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Fred Nutt Fred Nutt 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Keith Collantine
    Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

Discussion area for people going to the 2015 Canadian Grand Prix.

Profile photo of Michael Moran
    Michael Moran
    Participant

So, what is your gut feeling on dates for 2015? Based on previous years, it should be June 5-7, but with the new venues that are to come on board next year……? I really want to return, having gone this year. Had a fantastic time, Montreal was so easy to get around & the atmosphere was terrific! Just really paranoid about booking anything before the schedule comes out in December.

Pics from this years race: http://www.mmtravelpics.com/Our_World_%26_Welcome_to_It%21/14_Grand_Prix_du_Canada/14_Grand_Prix_du_Canada.html

I am also waiting for the official date to be announced so I can book my flight and accommodations. What I read so far is that (like you said) it will take place on 5-7 June, but we won’t be sure until the official announcement.

It will be the first F1 Grand Prix that I attend, so my expectations are very high. Any tips and tricks are very welcome :-)

Edit: I found a link with a provisional calendar: The official calendar should be available at the end of September. On the same site, tickets to the 2015 Canadian GP can already be bought.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Will be my first GP. I am going with 4 other friends all in our Mid 20’s. Anyone have any recommendations for a hotel thats close to the course, but also close to the bars for after the race? Also – Which grandstand is the best for us to get tickets to? Thanks everyone!

Profile photo of Fred Nutt
    Fred Nutt
    Participant

Just confirmed travel arangements and ticket in stand 11. The folks at the phone center of the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve were very helpful in getting the section and seat I wanted in spite of the Texan/French language divide.
    My first race at CGV and I am really looking forward to it. I am rather fond of the old school tracks as I began my F1 viewing at Watkins Glen. See you there!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.