Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Going to the European Grand Prix at Valencia Street Circuit

Public Group active 7 months ago

Group for fans going to the European Grand Prix at the Valencia Street Circuit.

This race was last held in 2012 and is not on the current F1 calendar.

Going to the 2012 European Grand Prix at the Valencia Street Circuit

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Keith Collantine Keith Collantine 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

Discussion area for people going to the 2012 European Grand Prix.

Craig
    Participant

Im going!Fflights and hotel booked just waiting for venue tickets to be released

sbl on tour
    Participant

craig, why choose valencia, I really dont understand that one

trigger
    Participant

Im going too Craig, flights and hotel booked too.
    and to the question of why its pretty simple, Sun , Beach and F1 for cheap in a City with night life. Plus the euro 2012 quarter finals will be on whilst we are there.

sbl on tour
    Participant

fair enough, sun , beach etc, however it doesnt take much working out that the race will be a borefest and a challenge anyone to say otherwise!

trigger
    Participant

tickets bought today, sitting in M7. Cheap tiickets but there close to the beach so will be able to go to the bars inbetween sessions, bring on the sun.

Nigel

Hi All
    flights booked hotel booked
    going for a full week so will be able to take in the sights and chill

thinking of booking the hospitality in the grand stand can anyone say if this is a good choice
    it will be my actual first visit to a race for many years

cheers Burnie

Rob

Can someone tell me – looking at the circuit M7 looks attractive, if it faces across the bridge down towards N2. Or does it just sit facing the corner towards M6?? In which case it sees very little.

Any info on stand choice appreciated.

Craig
    Participant

So we have finally booked tickets with GooTickets, have to wait till last week of May, first week of June for delivery so until we actually have them in our hands we are little nervous. We noticed that tickets are selling out with various sites in particular M6. We decided to go for 3 days for M6 as well as P3 for quali on Saturday and N4 on Friday just so we have the option to move round. I hope this is actually practical due to the nature of the circuit you can’t simply walk around it, but we have all day to get round if we decide to. We were waiting due to the contract negotiations which are still going on but felt it was worth the risk as Bernie appears to be in a negotiating mood if Korea stories are to be believed. Still I’m certain we can get our money back if they cancel if not from Goo certainly from the Credit card company.

We are flying out Early Thursday morning from Gatwick so we can have a good look round on Thursday to get our barings.

Be great to meet up with any Fellow Brits going over

trigger
    Participant

Seems we are flying out on the same flight craig. :)

Craig
    Participant

See you on the flight maybe Trigger my twitter feed is @cj1s

trigger
    Participant

My tickets have arrived. Just saving up the beer money now

George O’Donnell
    Participant

I am going to the race, looking out from grandstand M4. I only booked about a month ago so not optimum grandstand, but I haven’t been to a race for 5 years and it will be good to get up close to the cars. I booked through the official F1 website – I have to collect the tickets from some office near to the circuit.

Anonymous

Anyone know any must see stuff happening in Valencia this weekend?
    Other than Spain playing in the Quater finals of Euro 2012..

Any great sights.. food Places.. After parties?? I’ve basically done no research and will be winging it…

Ian Hirst

Pitbull is playing a concert on Sun 24 in the bull ring in valencia center. tickets are still available from 30 – 90 euro

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.