Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Going to the German Grand Prix at the Nurburgring

Public Group active 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Group for fans going to the German Grand Prix at the Nurburgring.

Note this race is not on the 2014 F1 calendar.

How to get to the Nurburgring

Tagged: 

This topic contains 19 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Aish Heydrich Aish Heydrich 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of bushin
    bushin
    Participant

Thanks for all the great info! Just curious if there is a site to get info about what time certain events are on for the Thursday. Checked the Nurburgring site but couldn’t find anything.

Thanks!

Profile photo of Kip
    Kip

They got more info if you are checking the site in german istead of english. It seems like we can walk the track or getting around by bus on thursday. I’m using google translate so im not sure…

http://www.nuerburgring.de/?id=4555

Profile photo of Jay Kay
    Jay Kay
    Participant

Hi :)

Aussie first time poster long time lurker on the site. We’re planning to go the GP, flying in to Frankfurt then staying in Koblenz and hopefully taking one of the rumoured shuttles to the track otherwise we’ll probably hire a car and drive if we can’t get information about the shuttle.

Just a quick question, we’re sitting in T4 upper. Does anyone know if the viewing screen is completely visible from that stand? The stand plan makes it look like the screen is on a slight angle.

Profile photo of Bobby Balboa
    Bobby Balboa
    Participant

@jaykay

What day do you arrive in Frankfurt mate? I would be happy to share a hire car with you and help out with the costs. I fly in on the Wednesday at around 11am

Profile photo of Aish Heydrich
    Aish Heydrich
    Participant

@jaykay: Ja it’s visible. Great seats. viel Spaß.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.