Going to the Hungarian Grand Prix at Hungaroring

Going to the 2017 Hungarian GP

This topic contains 35 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Alex green 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Miko
    Participant

Thanks @realsimonsays . Your advice was very helpful. Have a nice weekend.

Nev
    Participant

Hi Miko

Can we catch a supermarket at that station for drinks to take to circuit

Thanks

Nev

Miko
    Participant

Hi Nev
    There is a Spar grocery store next to the Örs vezér tere train station. It’s easy to find as you can see it from the station.
    -Miko

Emma
    Participant

Hey , late comer here … going to the Grand Prix this weekend and excited ! Anyway , anyone looking to share a taxi , my husband and I would be happy to ! We are staying at Hotel Corinthia and can meet up and go together . We will be attending the 3 days ( skipping the pit walk tomorrow) …😊

Nev
    Participant

Hi Emma

Me and Carole were thinking of going on the train on Friday but we are thinking of going in the taxi on Saturday and Sunday. We’d probably get the train back on Saturday and Sunday though as there’s no rush and we’d go back depending on what was going on and how tired we were!

Were staying at the Hotel Charles but only arriving at 9.30 tomorrow evening

Nev

Alex green
    Participant

Great weekend as always and something quite bizarre happened to me which i thought id share
    Last year in Malaysia an american was wandering around the train station in kl looking lost and asked me how to get to the circuit so i showed him
    He was only sitting at the small bar/food stall on friday at turn 1 when i walked in and we both did that “i know you” doubletake
    The world is a village i honestly couldnt believe it

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.