Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Going to the Hungarian Grand Prix at Hungaroring

Public Group active 18 minutes ago

Group for fans going to the Hungarian Grand Prix at the Hungaroring.

Where to stay near Hungaroring?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Gareth Jones Gareth Jones 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

Where are the best places to stay if you’re going to the Hungarian Grand Prix at the Hungaroring?

Kenny

Same Question. Me & a friend are flying over from the UK to Budapest. Two options are:-
    Camping near circuit or in a hotel in Budapest, both cost the same!

Camping Pros – No Travel Hassle, Good Atomsphere.
    Camping Cons – Expensive, questionable showering & toilet facilities?

Hotel Pros – Clean Shower & Toilet, Good nights sleep!
    Hotel Cons – Less Atomsphere, Travel Hassle – 1 hour trip via free bus.

So got to make a decision. On the other hand I have Super Gold tickets, so I got a special parking pass, so anyone driving from Budapest to the Circuit that has space for 2 could be an option or maybe splitting a taxi fare!

Julia
    Participant

I suggest a hotel as a hungarian. I’ve never tried campings, it could be good fun, but as you mentioned, I’m not sure about the hygene facilities. A hotel is definately more comfortable.

I cannot mention any particular places, but try to search some “Zimmer frei”-s in the city of Mogyoród – which is the nearest place to Hungaroring. I guess there are some cheap ones too – and maybe you could take a walk for the track, if you find a nice place. (cut cost on taxi)

Gareth Jones
    Participant

I and four friends will hire an apartment in the city centre. The place looks really nice and works out as £20 per eve each. We booked through http://www.budapestholidayservice.com/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.