Going to the Italian Grand Prix at Monza

Monza Pitwalk query

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nick Lewis
    Participant

Hi,

We’re going to Monza this year. We have three day tickets, which I understand include a Thursday pitwalk, but I can’t find out any information about it on the Autodromo site.

Has anyone done this? What time is it? Where do we turn up, etc.? Or if the information is out there on the web, please point me at it, I’d be grateful.

Thanks
    Nick

Nick Lewis
    Participant

Found it (2015’s access details were lurking under a”What’s On” drop down. Don’t think they were there before, but no matter.

In case anyone else needs it:
    https://www.monzanet.it/en/races-events/formula1/whats-on/walk-about-sessione-autografi/

Dirk
    Participant

Thanks, will keep an eye on the site for more details on the 2016 pitwalk.

Lauri
    Participant

From the webpage “directions” section I found such information: “Only for Thursday, the 3-days ticket holders can park inside the circuit (10 euro for a car, 5 euro for a motorbike). The entrances open are A, B and F (via Vedano, Santa Maria delle Selve and Golf club).”

Seems that on Thursday people who go by car don’t need to park far away as probably buses don’t run? I’m going there by car so will try to get “inside” the track area as stated above…

ezeyhomero
    Participant

Hi, somebody knows the starting hour of Thursday pitwalk? Thanks

BrawnGP
    Participant

About 4pm

ezeyhomero
    Participant

Great, and how do I get from Monza train station on thursday? Cause shuttle bus apparently its starting friday

ezeyhomero
    Participant

if I see this link
    http://www.trenord.it/en/discovery-train/gp-monza-2016.aspx

it says how to use the shuttle bus on fri-sat-sun, but not on thursday, any help one this? I don´t if its better to go to Monza train station or Biassono?
    I read that on thursday only open gates at circuit will be A-B and F

thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.