Going to the Korean Grand Prix at Korea International Circuit

Going to the 2013 Korean Grand Prix at Korean International Circuit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Discussion area for fans going to the 2013 Korean Grand Prix at Korean International Circuit

Jeff
    Participant

Yes, this is a must for me. It will be my first GP ever. I can’ wait. I have a few questions. How do I go about getting as close to the cars as possible? Is there a pit pass that I can buy as well as tickets? I’m looking at a Friday, Saturday, Sunday type event. Make a whole glorious weekend of it.
    Any tips/ tricks would be greatly appreciated.
    Lead-Lobber

Chris Yu Rhee
    Participant

Jeff, the track is NOT fan friendly. The pits are effectively off-limits.
    Enjoy the race, but don’t expect anything more than the same type of food that you can get at Paris Baguette or GS25. It sucks.
    Also, don’t believe the big screen location maps. They aren’t correct.
    Honestly, stay at home and watch it on TV. Save your money and go to Japan next year. YOu’ll have more fun.
    Chris
    Are you a Red Leg? ;)

Hey Chris I want to go…. anywhere where I can get discounted tickets?? Any sale going on right now?? what location will be good ?? would it be easy to drive from Seoul to gwangju and then to the circuit?? how long , driving, between the circuit and Busan???

Thanks

Jeff
    Participant

@chris-yu-rhee Thanks for the heads up, but this is a once in a lifetime event for me. I will be leaving to go home in November and won’t be back. And I want to hear the V8’s!
    @Senna1977 Miguel, are you driving down? If you are, would you be interested in picking me up at Osan and I would split fuel/ tolls with you. I am looking at getting a hotel room for sure on Saturday night, possibly Friday night. I have tickets for Sat/ Sun in section H. The plan was to take the KTX down to Mokpo. Bus/ taxi from there to the track? Not exactly sure. So if you drive, that makes life SO much easier. Here is my Email if you want to talk more offline.
    Sprocket_44t@yahoo.com
    Shoot me a message and we can talk more. Cheers!
    Jeff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.