Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Going to the Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang

Public Group active 3 days, 9 hours ago

Group for fans going to the Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang International Circuit.

Going to the 2013 Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang International Circuit

This topic contains 66 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Alex green Alex green 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Karl

I’ll be at the Fraser Place, right around the corner from Shangrila. Watching the Australian GP right now, I am pumped!

Alex green
    Participant

@chen ive managed to get myself a paddock pass for next sunday (freebie) just make sure you leave some cold ones for me

Alex green
    Participant

excellent,my plans havent changed still arrive late sat night (working all day sat) so ill text you on sunday

Lisa

Hi I have quick sale ASAP of F1 Sepang 3 day ticket 22-24 March 2013 VIP Ruby Grandstand Front Row A (direct to the front opposite pit stops). Purchased months ago but could not make it due to last minute work trip, bloody gutted.

2 tickets worth £300 but will take any serious offers. E-tickets will be emailed directly, payment COD or bank transfer. Thanks.

Akshat
    Participant

Hello everyone! Ive been an F1 fan for many years. This week, I find myself in KL for some work. I would like to go to the Grand Prix this Sunday but I dont know anyone else going. If anyone can help me look for tickets and maybe let me tag along in a group that would be great! You can contact me on my email – akshat18@gmail.com or my local number: +60 11 1231 1724.

Eric Steven

I will arrived Friday morning at will be heading to track directly. This is my first F1 GP weekend. Very2 excited.
    I have Jade ticket (main grand stand)

if you want to meet up, contact me via twitter @trimeric/eric.stevenh@gmail.com

nb : Chen Lim
    you would be my hero if you could lend me your Paddock Pass just in case you headed back to the hotel early. I really want to go into the paddock area, just to look around (and hopefully meet team members, journalist, and drivers :p)

please contact me if you could kindly do so :)

Alex green
    Participant

@chen tried your number a few times just kept getting a recorded message of a women talking in malay
    problem might have been at my end as i had trouble with my friends number aswell but i bumped into them by pure luck

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.