Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Going to the Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang

Public Group active 3 weeks, 6 days ago

Group for fans going to the Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang International Circuit.

Going to the 2014 Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang International Circuit

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Alex green Alex green 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

Discussion area for people going to the 2014 Malaysian Grand Prix.

Alex green
    Participant

Got my early bird k1 tickets today

doann villa

@ alex green, is K1 ticket can enter the after race party? and is the seats in k1 is by number? or you can seat anywhere in K1 granstand?

doann villa

@ gustav hi, can u email me? i just want ask some info :) kbrbabe@yahoo.com

Alex green
    Participant

@ doann villa
    3rd time in k1 and they have always been numbered and by the after party,i take it your meaning the concert and i think its free for all ticket holders
    Booked into traders hotel by the towers this year and from there ive gone for the double header of the bahrain gp the week after with a few days in dubai in between

olpeculier
    Participant

This will be my third time in KL but my first F1 – Traders has been recommended to me by a friend of mine, I guess you’d recommend it Alex?

Alex green
    Participant

Yip if you can afford it get a tower view room

Garns
    Participant

Heading to Sepang GP for the first time, cant hardly wait! Only downside is I will be missing Melbourne this year, but you cant do it all!!

Staying at the Sama Sama, so at the airport and opposite side of the highway to the track, so keeping travel time each day to a minimum and will venture into KL city as we see fit.

We are arriving on the Wednesday arvo so looking for anything happening F1 on the Thursday if anyone has some idea’s? Not sure if they do something at the track like some circuits do (pit walk and driver session the norm) or any F1 parties to head into KL city for? I have asked our ticket provider for any info and will post if anything good to report.

Apparently some good F1 shows in town so would be great to be a part of!

Alex green
    Participant

@Garns
    Ive always toyed with the idea at staying at the sama sama but there really isnt nothing there to do over the w/end,out with the airport and the f1 of course.However for getting to the track it will be simple just use the hotel free shuttle to the terminal and go down to the track shuttle buses
    Personally id rather stay in the city with a bit more choice for eating and stuff in the evening and there really isnt any need to get to the track early,but have fun and ill be interested in your experience after the race w/end

Garns
    Participant

@Alex green

Looks like you have been before mate, what would you normally get up to the evening?

We have a group of 4 (2 young(ish) 2 not as young, but all love a beer) we are in the Paddock Club at Red Bull so thinking bigger days and earlier nights………… If I can LOL!!

Alex green
    Participant

@Garns
    Yip beers and decent food(not track bought burgers)in the evening for me,as i mentioned with sepang theres no need to get tot the track early for us non paddock club types so usually end up quite late,however the girlfriend is going with me(please kick the arse out of the hospitality and dont drink responsibly )

merven

Hi, am from South africa, also attending the malaysian GP- What is the best way to get get to Sepang from KL? Got K1 TICKETS

Alex green
    Participant

@Merven
    Use the airport express train from kl sentral and then follow the signs to the buses or hire a taxi for the w/end,they will wait at the track all day for you

Aditya F. Yahya
    Participant

bought C2 covered hillstand, but the ticket is still wasn’t on my hands. frustrating :(

merven

Thanks Alex for the advise, will buy u a beer at K1>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.