Going to the Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang

Ticket refund

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    olpeculier
    Participant

I’ve just booked my ticket through Sepang’s website and I have to say the experience was awful. I’m the lead web developer for an apparal website and if I was to present the shopping experience that gave me to my boss he’d be horrified! Try paying via PayPal – it’s in an IFRAME so security settings get a bit fidgity.

Anyway, got to checkout with one “expired” ticket and another I’d put into my cart. Top figure showed the price for two (?) but the second was for the correct price of a single K1 grandstand ticket.

Yet I’ve been charged for two. Not best pleased, especially as they state they are non-transferrable and non-refundable. It’s daft, the two tickets I’ve purchased aren’t even next to each other – at least I could have used a seat next to me to put my camera bag on :/

Anybody any clues to how I might make my case for a refund?

olpeculier
    Participant

To answer my own post, and in case this is of benefit to anybody else in the future, Sepang were not helpful at all, refusing to answer my emails, tweets or messages. In the end I got my refund via PayPal after lodging a complaint.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.