Going to the Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo

Any risk of attending Monaco Grand Prix pregnant?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Peter

Hello all,

I purchased my tickets mid last year. Now I have the very good news my wife is about 4 months pregnant. Is there any risk of her attending the monaco GP? Please advise if you know anything about this.. I love F1 but ofcourse wouldn’t want to take any risk.
    Thank you very much!

katederby
    Participant

Not sure how attending a GP pregnant is any more risky than attending generally! I’m sure she’ll be fine, have fun!
    And congratulations.

necrodethmortem
    Participant

@pninja005 I think you’re better off consulting a doctor instead of F1 fans for this kind of information. The noise 24 of those cars make might be harmful.

I also found this: http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/pregnancyandchildbirth/205005.html

Thecollaroyboys
    Participant

Some people advocate playing Beethoven to the unborn child to give them an appreciation of the arts. I think the sound of an F1 car (sans blown diffuser) would be far better. Looks like you’ll have a fan from day one. Congratulations!

BTW. This is the best forum topic name yet.

Alan Jones MBE ASM
    Participant

I would suggest you are in one of the hospitality sections or high in the grandstands

katederby
    Participant

So that link throws up another F1 problem…

Can I conceive while on HRT?

@katederby Sometimes, the jokes just write themselves.

javacofe
    Participant

if it’s your first race then I would say to stay near the loos as you dont want to be wasting time trecking 30mins mid-race. apart from that keep a good stock of liquids to keep hydrated throughout the day and you’ll be fine.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.