Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Going to the Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo

Public Group active 1 month ago

Group for fans going to the Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo.

Going to the 2012 Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo

This topic contains 96 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Keith Collantine Keith Collantine 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Caroline Miles
    Caroline Miles
    Participant

We have tried to find this out in previous years and drawn a blank , think the only commentary in English is that that you get at the circuit (which is difficult to hear due to the noise of the cars) or Fanvision.

Profile photo of SJay02
    SJay02

Thanks, Caroline. Will take the radio just in case :)

Profile photo of ShivyF1
    ShivyF1

it’s so loud, its impossible without seeing a screen!

Profile photo of adamf184
    adamf184
    Participant

Good to see so many people going from here. I have had to shuffle my plans but will still hopefully get there for GP2 on Friday. I understand this is free?

After our plans have changed I would be interested in x2 qualy tickets if anyone needs to get rid off some. Thanks
    Adam

Profile photo of lee hall
    lee hall

hi everyone.
    i have 2 grandstand p tickets for qualifying on saturday and 2 grandstand t lower tickets for sunday. which i have to pick up from gatwick airport on friday.
    only problem is i just found out i have cancer and have to go for an operation on wed 30th may and have to be off work for 6 weeks afterwards. being self employed, this means money will be very tight.
    therefore reluctantly i am thinking of selling my tickets. me and my wife will still be going for the weekend, but just to relax before my op.
    could anyone tell me whether i will find it difficult to sell my tickets, or quite easy. i’m only looking for the face value. any help would be great. cheers.

Profile photo of RandomCamden
    RandomCamden
    Participant

Afternoon all.. Back from a 4 day weekend in Monaco that matched/exceeded all my expectations (except for the race itself, but that’s a discussion for elsewhere!). Based on feedback on this forum, we stayed in Nice and got the train in each day (early morning starts to avoid the crush). Watched quali from Low T and the race from N. Both excellent, as we got to see some pit action on the Saturday, then I don’t think I’d want to be anywhere else for the race rather than in the swimming pool complex. We also got to meet Seb V after wandering out to the RedBull paddock after the race, so the missus is pleased too!
    This was meant to be a once-in-a-lifetime trip for my 40th, but I’m already planning next year! A question for you all.. are there any hotels in Monaco itself that are “reasonable” (sub 100e per night) ?? I would like to not have to worry about 9:40 being the last train home and also not having to get up early to avoid the rush.

Profile photo of Keith Collantine
    Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

Thanks very much to everyone who contributed to this thread. I hope you all had fun at the Monaco Grand Prix.

This thread is now closed and a new thread for next year’s race has just been opened:

Going to the 2013 Monaco Grand Prix

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.