Going to the Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo

Going to the 2018 Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chris Mottram Chris Mottram 4 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Keith Collantine
    Keith Collantine

Keymaster

Are you going to the 2018 Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo? Join or start a discussion below and swap notes with other people who are going to this race.

You can also find more discussion threads about going to the Monaco Grand Prix. The 2017 Monaco Grand Prix discussion thread is here.

Profile photo of Chris Mottram
    Chris Mottram

Participant

I’m off to Monaco next year for the first time and already I am way too excited!

Debating whether to go for tickets in K1/K2 or tribune L.

Profile photo of Caroline Miles
    Caroline Miles

Participant

Hi Chris – K1 as high as possible or K2 as high up. They both sell out for the upper levels very quickly

Profile photo of steve
    steve

Participant

Hi

Going to Monaco 2018 for first time. Grateful for any advice that would enhance the experience. Staying in Nice from Fri night to Mon. Thinking of K grandstand or rocher general admission ticket. What are the pros and cons of general admission? Is this anywhere up the hill towards the palace? What is the best time / way to get access to pit lane on Sat? What is best place to hang out after Sat and Sun (on a budget) in Monaco. Best site to buy tickets? Thanks in advance for anything else.

Profile photo of Evil Homer
    Evil Homer

Participant

@stevexxx
    Hi Steve,

Please check out my comments for this race for last year- that haven’t changed I am sure!

Don’t go general admission at the Rocher – its too far from the action and tickets are too cheap elsewhere to miss it!
    If you do a stand anywhere from Tabec past Swimming pool you will be happy.

You don’t need to stay in Nice despite what all tell you- If you stay at the Columbus it will cost you 3000 PD for 4 nights- we got an ‘Home from home’ for 11 nights for 4 guys and it was 3300 Euro. It can be done cheap.

Let me know if you need any more info

Homer

Profile photo of steve
    steve

Participant

Evil

Thanks for reply. Read all your previous stuff, useful info. Thre may be a few of us going so was curious about the pad for 11 nights at 3300. Was it in Monaco? Private appartment airbnb or hotel? Do you have a link?

Cheers

Steve

Profile photo of Chris Mottram
    Chris Mottram

Participant

Hi Caroline, thank you for the advice. From memory I think the tickets go on sale late July.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.