Going to the Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo

Going to the 2018 Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo

This topic contains 36 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Fugare1 Ed 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Paul Shek
    Participant

Got tickets in T1 (row o, 1 + 2) for raceday. Bit lower than I was hoping but on the edge so should hopefully get a view of the cars coming through Piscine with views into the pits, unless we are too low, that would be disappointing.

For Saturday selected seats at the back (3 and 4) but probably will be looking to sell these. Main reason for booking the full weekend was the new requirement for this to get the pit lane access on Friday.

steve
    Participant

Just booked K2 row R for Sunday. Hopefully these are a good view as first time!

Anonymous

Hi all,

If going to Monaco please check out Ed @fugaref1-ed he will certainly look after you and Monaco is their biggest race!

In some of his previous comments he says make sure you get value for your price paid- we booked through Ed in Monaco in 2016 and were more than happy and cant wait to book again. I have been to a few races since and Ed always says if they can beat the price or not but happy to say go with the price we have if he cant add value.

We are half a chance at Monaco again in 18 Ed- will be in touch !! :)

Homer

Fugare1 Ed
    Participant

Thanks Homer, I was absolutley delighted you guys enjoyed it, you’ve been to so many circuits and races I really wanted it to live up to expectation.

A few beers in between the madness in 2018 would be nice :)

Cheers
    Ed

Anonymous

@fugaref1-ed

Haha sound’s good mate. My father-in-law (whom you didn’t meet last year) is getting older and wants to tick a few boxes before he gets to old- who am I to argue LOL.

Monaco his top choice and I am thinking he may want to go to Spa as well :)

Talk soon Ed- hope the family are all well mate!!

Paul Shek
    Participant

Travel question. Booked accommodation in Menton which has been recommended as a good base. Can anyone advise on if there is a week rail travel ticket that can be purchased or is it simply better to pay for each journey?

Fugare1 Ed
    Participant

Hey Paul

You can go to the station and buy the journeys you want in advance. Best tondonso rather than try to get tickets on days when there’s track action as those are busiest.

Not sure about aneeek pass but you’ll find out on sncf.fr.
    Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.